Conspiracy Theory
7,3 39 983
oceny
7,3 10 1 39983
6,2 8
ocen krytyków
Teoria spisku
powrót do forum filmu Teoria spisku

The strangest conspiracy theory I have heard is that the American services are murdering civilians in allied countries and not only. They use mentally disturbed people. And (the strangest thing in this funny story) telepaths to remotely control the murderers. They murdered the president of Gdańsk in this way and very much Lots of other people in many countries. It's kind of a bit like the Sense8 series.
Such a modern conspiracy variation
apropos of the Roman principle of inciting internal conflicts among enemies (Latin divide et impera)
An imaginary perfect kill.

ocenił(a) film na 9
baszarteg_filmweb

The problem is not my power over these people (which those in the US are afraid of) (It could not be otherwise, according to THEM, that some things do not interest me) The problem is their paranoia and EVIL. (Not the perspective but the evil of some of these people)

The problem is lies they have lived in for years (afraid of rewriting parts of history)
They are afraid to stop parasiticizing people (if THEY told the truth, the mystery would fall for astronomical reasons anyway)
The problem is their fear of justice and punishment.
As for me, if THEY are telling the truth, I will be able to say NO, turn around and walk away. That doesn't suit them either.

I am disgusted by the evil of some of these people, their ignorance, their stupidity, their sense of superiority (which they see in eavesdropping on people), their extreme irresponsibility.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones